The Wave Summer Day Camp
We have a great program designed for students entering grades 3-8 this summer called, The Wave. This three-hour activity is held Monday-Friday from June 18 - August 10 from 9:00 am to 12:00 pm.
COST: $40 ($5 per child per week)
INCLUDES BREAKFAST, LUNCH, ACTIVITIES, AND FREE T-SHIRT
SCHEDULED weekLY THEMES
- Sports Week (soccer football, basketball, dance)
- Crafts Week (drawing, painting, bird house building)
- Skills Week (music, cooking, art, gardening, leadership)
- Teamwork (team building games and activities)
- International Week (Africa, Asia, India, Israel)
- Fun Week (talent show, baking contest, water games, scavenger hunt)
These are just examples some of the many activities young people will be able to explore. Themes will repeat throughout the summer. Regardless, there are many learning experiences for kids to enjoy.
Each day includes 20-minutes for kids to learn Bible verses and sing FUN songs to introduce them to the God who loves them and designed them.
When does the program run?
- 9:00 am - 12:00 pm on Monday - Friday from June 18 - August 10, 2018
Who is the program designed for?
Any child entering 3rd through 8th grades during the upcoming 2018-2019 school year are welcome to participate.
Is there a cost for the program?
- The cost of the program is $5 per week for child with a family cap of $15 per week. We understand that even that small amount of money can be a financial burden for some households, so there are scholarship opportunities and ways for families to contribute to the success of the program by volunteering time.
Is the Bible portion of the camp mandatory?
There are so many great and simple life lessons in the Bible for kids to discover how God wants them to thrive in life. This 20-minute section of our daily schedule is essential to our program and required for all participants.
Who runs the day camp program?
- The Day Camp staff is comprised of mature, college-age students who have a passion for releasing the potential of young people. These young men and women are trained and are accountable to the Program Director of the Endeavor Center. They are kind, trustworthy individuals with high moral character who have all completed a background check.